Tuesday 19 July 2011

MeGaLoDoN PoStEr

Okay, Here we go the final part of the Megalodon Assignment Finsihedddddd!!!


So here is how I made my poster.

1- I drew up a sketch of what I wanted the poster to look like.


2-  The I Water Painted the ocean background Like so.


3- Then I scanned in the original shark drawing I did and Traced over it in Illustrator.



4- Which Left me with a better outline to work with.


5- Then I printed off the Vector image of the shark and Colour Painted it.


6- Then I scanned this image in, and opened it in PhotoShop to put everything together and make the images look cleaner.


7- Then I fixed up a little few mistakes and ugliness with some tools in PhotoShop. I also cut out the teeth so I could Insert text into them.


8- Now I have my finished product and is ready to be saved.


9- Here is the finished product.


Now for this assignment, I wanted to make a totally un-realistic looking shark (cartoon style) just to change it up and see if it would look good. It actually turned out pretty close to what I was going for. So overall I am happy with the final piece.

Total Planning Time- 20 min
Total Drawing and Painting Time- 1 hr
Total Illustrator and PhotoShop Enhancing Time- 1 hr
Total Time- 2 hrs 20 min










No comments:

Post a Comment